Photo Submission for 2016-2017 School Yearbook
Below is information about submitting photos for yearbook consideration.
Please read all the “rules” and only send photos that meet the minimum
size requirements (as specified by the yearbook company)
- Photos must be 1 mb or 1000kb or larger to be considered for the yearbook. Do not send in photos that are smaller than this.
- The yearbook volunteers will not let you know if your images do not meet the minimums, you must check your photos prior to sending them in. As a general rule, photos from a phone DO NOT meet these minimums. Use a camera for great shots. If you would like to send in a photo from your phone do not forward it multiple times. Send the ORIGINAL file directly from your phone at the highest quality setting available.
- Send no more than 10 photos from any one particular event. The yearbook committee volunteers will not have time to look through 30 photos from Halloween from every parent. Choose your favorites and send those in!
- Please be mindful to include as many students as you can in the shots you forward. The committee is more likely to use photos with 2-5 students, than photos of just one child alone.
- The goal of the yearbook committee volunteers is to have as many school events covered in the yearbook as possible, while working to make the yearbook profitable for the school. We receive hundreds of photos, many of which do not meet the minimum requirements, or are blurry. Please check your photos before sending them in.
- Dedications and Advertisements space in the yearbook is being sold right now. Deadline for dedications is March 20, 2017. If you want to advertise your business please contact someone from the Yearbook committee.
· All photos should be sent to MLibbyyearbook@gmail.com